PricingWhat an appointment will cost in the Perth Metro Area
|Fitter Type||Fit One Horse/ One Saddle (1hr)||Fit One Horse/ Two Saddles (1.5hrs)||Fit One Horse/ Three Saddles (2hrs)||Fit Two Horses/ One Saddle Each (2hrs)||Assess One Horse (1hr)|
|Senior Fitter/ Lou Collins||$150.00||$200.00||$250.00||$280.00||$150.00|
- Saddle Fitting charges include travel, all parts for the saddle and adjustments where possible on site within the Perth Metro area.
- Additional charges may apply for appointments outside the Perth Metro Area.
- Additional charges may apply to Pessoa, PDA & Anky saddles due to the cost of gullets.
- Within the metro area, you pay the same price for an appointment whether you come to us, or we come to you.
- Some adjustments such as a complete re-flock will require an additional quote.
Assess one horse and provide recommendations on existing saddles, second hand saddles sourced elsewhere or from a range of Bates & Wintec saddles available to us.
A $50 minimum charge applies if we come out to fit a saddle, which is then found to be unsuitable for your horse. You will not have to pay the full fee as the balance will be refunded to you via Paypal.
Travel charges may apply to areas outside of the Perth metro or the areas that we service regularly – please request a quote by email to email@example.com prior to making an appointment.