BookingsThe A to Z of booking an appointment to get your saddle fitted
What’s with all the questions ?
We need to know quite a lot of things before we can make an appointment for you to see a fitter.
Where is the horse located ? Do you have a saddle that you want fitted or are we bringing one out for you ? How many saddles and horses need to be done ?
We want to know that when we see you, we’ve got everything we need to get the job done first go, without needing to come back.
It’s all part of a cunning plan
To help us do this, we divided the places that horses generally live in, into different areas, and allocated each area as regularly as possible, to a schedule which operates on a rotating basis. We automated the booking process, to give you the ability to choose the time that’s most convenient for you, and then give us the information we need before we come out.
The plan isn’t working for me
Finding an appointment to fit in with work/school/life isn’t always straightforward, and sometimes a little creative thinking is necessary to fit everyone in. If you are outside the areas we service, or would prefer an appointment before the next time we have a vacancy in your area, you have the option of coming to one of the central locations we use on a regular basis.
Houston, we have a problem
If you have trouble booking or are simply overwhelmed by the on-line booking process, we are happy to help you to make an appointment.
10 easy steps to the saddle fitting appointment you’ve been dreaming of.
- Find out what services we offer, click here.
- Find out what we charge, click here.
- Go to our on-line booking system, click here.
- Select the area you’d like to book the appointment in. If you’re unsure about how far we travel, click here.
- Once you’ve found a date and time, book the appointment by entering your details, logging on as an existing client or connecting through social networks.
- Proceed to the Paypal payment portal. You don’t need a Paypal account to use this, you can use an existing debit or credit card.
- Once the booking has been made, you will receive an email confirmation with the details.
- 24 hours before your appointment, you will receive an email from us to confirm.
Having trouble booking ?
Send us an email with the details, including the area the horses are located in, the number of horses & saddles you need fitted and the days/times you can generally do. We will send you appointment options and a list of questions we need the answers to, in order to book the appointment.